Servicing all of Washington County
Below you see listed a few of our limits and guidelines that we ask our customers to adhere to. We ask all our customers to adhere to the following procedures including but not limited to:
- All trash is to be placed in bags, no loose garbage
- Three 32 or Two 50 Gallon Trash Cans full of bagged garbage per week
- No large items (appliances, furniture, etc…) without first prior communication and approval from the company.
- Invoices will be billed out no later than the 16th of each month and are due by the 30th
- Place all trash bins/bags out by the road by the end of your driveway
**Customers living directly on State Road 135, 150, 160, 60, or 56, please speak with a representative on proper can placement to ensure the safety of our drivers on such busy roads***
- No paint, used oil, oil filters, antifreeze, liquid waste, or computers.
- According to Federal law, we are not permitted to accept batteries, tires, liquids, combustible materials, or any items identified as hazardous.
- Service will be scheduled to be cancelled 14 days after bill is due without payment, or payment arrangements.
A surcharge may be applied if guidelines are not followed. We are a family owned business trying to help our neighbors; help us help you.
- Anthony Scott